- An adorable doll that eats, drinks and goes on the potty!
Lea talks, sings and, just like a real baby, she asks for food when she is hungry!
- The doll recognizes the food that is put in her mouth: pieces of apple, pear or even banana. She is thirsty ? We must give him the bottle of water. She really drinks!
- After having eaten or drunk, she does in her diaper that she must then change.
- The more we play with her, the more she progresses in her toilet training and warns when she needs to go to the bathroom. It is then necessary to put it on the pot so that it does its needs.
- 2 game modes: just move the cursor for Lea to speak to her Mum or her Dad.
- An illuminated button can trigger phrases and songs.
- A Care button promotes learning of the doll’s daily needs.
- 7 accessories included: a bottle, two diapers, 3 pieces of fruit to cut into pieces and a jar.
- 6 songs and 10 melodies.